Please note that all participants, whether presenting a paper or not, are expected to register promptly via the conference website. This involves the payment of a registration fee.
- Early registration (before March 3, 2023): 350,- €
- Regular registration (on or after March 4, 2023): 425,- €
- Reduced: 200,- € (Only for graduate students and for one-day-participation)
Fees and registration to social events will be available later. Please check back regularly.
Link to Ticketshop will follow
The program is expected to include the following:
- Full day of plenary sessions and paper presentations on Wednesday, July 19
- Full day of plenary sessions and paper presentations on Thursday, July 20
- Half day (approx.) of plenary sessions and paper presentations on Friday, July 21
At the conference venue lunch will be provided on Wednesday and Thursday; refreshments will be provided during coffee breaks each morning and afternoon.
In the event that a participant is unable to obtain a visa for travel to Germany, a refund of the paid registration fee (less a processing charge of 50,- €) will be available. To obtain a refund, conference organizers must be notified latest by June 16, 2023. In case of a cancellation on other grounds, no refund will be available after May 31, 2023.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an invitation letter for your visa application.